Verified Reviewer

Hi Team -

I would like to follow-up on my orders below. I've ordered these items last JUNE 14 - today is JULY 12 just 2 days short of a month waiting.

The tracking app indicates that they ALL have failed delivery attempt but I was not contacted at all. Please reply as soon as possible.

Tracking Number #SO010165****

Tracking Number #SO010168****

Tracking Number #SO010271****

Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1892026

Hello Edgar, we understand your disappointments and we apologize for the delivery issue that you encountered from one of our couriers. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1892038
@lazadaph

Thanks for the response - here's the order number: Order #298783****36080.

@lazadaph