Verified Reviewer

1.8

I don't understand the reason for the failed delivery of my package ordered from PLDT. I badly needed the router for my WFH setup and I already provided the special instructions on how they can contact me.

But still, they failed to deliver it! This is so frustrating!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews