I am a very DISSATISFIED lazada CUSTOMER.

Let me explain with a time line.

Main Item: [On the Way to Local Sort Center (package is on its way to our sortation center) since Nov.17 ]

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Global Version Note 9 S 6GB 128GB Smartphone Snapdragon 720G Mobile Phone 48MP Quad Camera Cell Phone

Free Item: Received

Courier: LEXph

Payment Status: Paid thru Lazada Wallet

November 11, 2020: Placed an order in a store from LazMall. (Xiaomi Asia Store)

November 16, 2020: Order left China

November 17, 2020: arrived in Philippines, underwent local customs clearance.

November 17, 2020: (19:49) On the Way to Local Sort Center.

Package is on its way to sortation center

November 23, 2020: Received the FREE ITEM of the order.

December 3, 2020: Made a follow up on the main order. Chatted with CS RESIEL. said that the order is SUBJECT FOR CANCELLATION. sent me a follow up email with a line that said, "We have just received confirmation from our logistics partner that your order will be delivered no later than <;;;;&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;".

There is an assurance that the order will be delivered but no specific number of days.

December 6, 2020: Received a call from TS REYMARK promising that he will expedite my order. (Fraud. Empty promise) FOLLOW UP 1.

December 12, 2020: Chatted with CS APRIL. I asked about why my order's status is not appearing on the tracker.

Requested to process the cancellation. CS said that she will give me a voucher but SHE DID NOT. FOLLOW UP 2

December 16, 2020: Chatted with CS CHLOE. Made another follow up but the CS said she made another follow up to the case..

December 20, 2020: Received a phone call from CS VIENITA. Sounded enthusiastic while pitching that she is very sure that I will receive my refund in 15 days. That is January 3, 2021. She even confirmed the date.

Gave me a P200 voucher with a 1 month expiration. I am very angry because SHE CLOSED MY CASE EVENTHOUGH LAZADA DID NOT RESOLVE MY CASE.

January 3, 2021: Tried to contact CS thru chat but CS NELDELENE-T hang up on me when she learned that I am a complaining customer.

January 3, 2021: Chatted with CS ADRIAN and promised that he will give me a call in 24-48 hours. I told him I will wait for his call in 48 hours but again I did not receive any update. FOLLOW UP 4

January 5, 2021: Chatted with CS Christian but only received same response.

Said that he will again make a follow up. FOLLOW UP 5.

January 12, 2021: no cancellation. no refund. no update..

January 19, 2021: Still waiting for any update (phone call) like what all of this incompetent people kept on telling me.

I have talked to a lot of agents but no one ever solved my case, one even closed my case without resolution.

You always say that you will make a follow up with to no avail. This is a very poor customer service and I hope nothing like this will happen to other customers.

I NEED MY REFUND ASAP.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Refund process, Incompetent customer service, Expensive shipping fee.

Comments

#1974071

Hi Belle c, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews