147 views
Verified Buyer

I've been contacting you guys for many times but no one is able to help. It was so hard to get in touch with somebody who can help me.

My order delivery was failed. My contact number was lost and I need to get in touch with my delivery to update them for my new contact number.

If you receive my message please reply. I need to talk to someone about this who can help me.

User's recommendation: Customer care of lazada wasn't responsive for concerns and issues during delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews