Despite my repeated efforts and requests (written complaint and emails, etc) LAZADA Philippines merely ignored my request to replace the Oppo F9 (cloned one) which they wrongly delivered to me at No. 11-C, Road 11, Barangay Bagong Pag Asa, Quezon City with Samsung Galaxy A9, which I actually ordered and paid for.

Hoping for your positive and prompt action on the matter. Thank you.

Location: Pasig, Manila

Comments

#2003636

Hi PissedConsumer250****, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. You may file an online return form and return the item to any LBC/J&T branch near you, for us to process your refund since we have 7 or 14 days return period.

Then, we will investigate the seller/merchant once the item will be forwarded to the warehouse. You may also click on this link https://tinyurl.com/y4zsdevc for more details and steps on how to return an item.

Lazada Philippines Reviews