3.1
Turnaround Time

I want to return the following items under Order #218317270264826 :

1. GRACE KOREAN FASHION Women Tube Bralette Crop Tank Top P89.00 Quantity: 1 Seller: Grace Korean Fashion

2. GRACE KOREAN FASHION Plain Criss-cross Bralette

P119.00 Quantity: 1 Seller: Grace Korean Fashion

3.Seamless Bra Front Closure Push Up Bras Premium Quality

₱ 149.00 Quantity: 1 Seller: Beach Taco Seller: Grace Korean Fashion

I filled up the return form in the internet and was give a return label with the information on tracking number ( picture below):

The following below are the pictures of the items and the way you want them returned as per your instruction:

When I took these items at 711 store at Legacy Bldg, Don Jesus Blvd Alabang Hills, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, the machine there issued a return slip (pic below):

As instructed the returrn slip number with the bar code has to be given to the cashier to be worked out at their registry machine but the machine wont accept this return slip since the two cashiers tried the system many times. They told me to go to other 711 stores or go to lbc. I spent almost four hours in 711 just to return the above items and I just wasted my time there because nothing happened. They said that the above won’t be processed or my money won’t be returned if the return slip for the package won’t be accepted by the registry machine. I decided to call your customer hotline service but my handheld pldt phone cannot connect to that hotline number. I made a chat but no response. Tomorrow I might as well go to LBC and have these returned if the system there will work . I still have to try your return system in the intenet because I'm going to change from 711 to LBC.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

I liked: Delivery service, Delivery time acceptable.

I didn't like: General poor quality of product from china.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we are trying to call you on your registered mobile number, however, your line just keeps ringing. We have sent you an e-mail through your registered e-mail in your account to further discuss your concern.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!