3.8

Purchased the same item around early December, received the item a few days after. Upon inspection of the item there are dents, grease marks and also scratches looks like it was already used. Returned the item and was said that will be receiving the replacement a few days after but lo and behold nothing came. A few emails and phone calls to no avail.

Recently received the item yesterday and was excited. Seeing the same box with the marking about coocan, manual and the same that it has five pieces instead of four.

I let my son scourage the internet and found another brand similar to this site

Now im deciding if im goind to have to request a refund as I think the item is a complete failed copy of either coocan or happy call. If if they would reppace or received it.

Also it was being distributed by MHL bit it seems it is no longer showing on their website ans it is not being distributed by another company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Customer support.

I didn't like: Confusing items.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi,

We have read your review and we appreciate the chance to assist you with this. To further investigate this matter, can you please provide the order number or ticket number? Thank you.