I ordered a Jack Lalane Stainless Juicer on the 1st week of Nov here in Lazada Philippines. I got the package within the said 5 business days of delivery. It's just that, they've sent me a FAKE item. Yes, "FAKE" Jack Lalane Stainless Juicer. Actually, it's not just fake. They also sent us a damaged juice spout so that we can't use the juicer at all. Well, I didn't return the juicer, we just made an alternative juice spout.

I guess it's a routine with Lazada to send damage and fake items to their clients so that they'll return the item to them and don't expect for a replacement at all. I have read reviews about them regarding the same thing.

This online shopping website should be reported and be forced to shut down. That's why the price is half in this online shopping website because most of the items they sell is fake or the so called "class A".

I will not order from this online shopping website ever again and I won't recommend them to anyone. They are just good in advertising, yet, in false claims. Don't be a fool. Be a wise shopper!

Comments

' MESSAGE THE OFFICIAL PAGE OF JACK LALANES IN FACEBOOK, MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE SOME LEGAL ACTIONS TO THAT.

how will I know if the one I ordered them is fake or not? they've just delivered us the juicer yesterday! Oh my!