12.4K views

I bought Lacoste Bag on sale 53% with the amount of P 2,340.00.When I received the I item I noticed it is a fake one to compare the bag at Lacoste Store.

I trusted Lazada because of their Guaranteed Logo that they sells 100% authentic. I hope that next time if the item is not orig please indicate or put a Class A. We understand it naman why that item is so cheap. I'm hoping that next time when I buy again I will not be receiving a fake item.

I appreciated naman the fast transactions that you had.Till next time.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

I search muna before availing lacoste bag in lazada. Kasi i doubt na how they can sell it half the price etc. thank you for sharing to spread awareness

For me lazada is good, we sell our infant formula milk thru lazada. Frisolac 1, Frisolac 2, Friso 3, Friso 4 and Frisomum. Very convenient to customers.

I ordered 2 perfumes from lazada, 2 weeks ago, the delivery was fast. Thanks.

Yesterday, i ordered 3 perfumes and sling bag newcoast. Hoping the bag is good quality, because its my gift to my husband.

I buy last week a Lacoste bag in the Lacoste store Davao .At home I saw the bag is a *** fake.

I report that to Lacoste which will coming to Philippines and they check to close this store.I hate fakes if I pay the full price!!!

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1309357

just receive one Lacoste polo shirt, it is fake. if return, it will take longtime.. why NBI allow them to sell..everyday NBI go to 168 and 999 raid, why no news about LAZADA?

How about the lacoste polo shirt in lazada? Is it original?

Fernandez, Davao Del Norte, Philippines #1190726

Bought a Guess Bag in Lazada as well and to may dismay it's FAKE! never order to LAZADA again!!!

I want to cancel my order it's taking too long. I cant wait anymore. Its beyond the expected date.

I just bought a mango bag from lazada as well!, received it the other day.Im so upset when i saw the bag.

Im not an expert pero to me at first glance hindi na sya papasa as authentic. I also showed it to my friends and they believe its fake as well. Sana talaga Lazada would let the costumers know if its Original or class A. Kasi we deserve to know.

It doesnt matter if discounted pa yan or not.

Grabe i regret purchasing the item from them, i really wish i've read all the other people's comments here before i even ordered.

How can they even use Mango or Lacoste's name when its a fake.Hindi ako maka-get over.

Nakaka disappointed.its fake mango bag worth 1500.

Pra akong bumili sa divisoria. Magada sa picture, smahan pa ng "authentic" word. akala q trusted and proven ang lazada sa mga product nila. Now i know.

hndi q na mauulit mag order sa lazada. pra lng akong ngpahingi ng pera.

Wla tLgang matinong online shop.