85 views

I ordered Bose and I received a fake chinese product. The shop name, your client Zhop tap2 is nowhere to be found in any platform.

This is a fraud, and unacceptable so kindly reply ASAP. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Comments

#1938537

I ordered sony xb43 in stash-kart,but i recieve the fake product from Zhop tap2. Sayang yung pera ko. Pang regalo ko sana

#1931814

Me too, ordered Bose item, received different product item

#1930524

I ordered for SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth speaker But received a wrong item I want a full refund for the wrong item delivered. I save the official confirmation of the item saved a screenshot.

can you assist asap. can you give me a contact num or customer care num that I can call for assistance.

#1929933

I sent an email yesterday as soon as I got the package.It’s the wrong color.What was on the website is white and black.I lrefer white.Ang dumating red.Never been a fan of red color.I did not receive any reply.Please refund if you will not change this item.Thanks

#1933470
@PissedConsumer1929933

Ganun din sakin kanina lng dumating white yung inorder ko dumating eh red tpos hindi pa branded. Nagoyo ata ako.

#1924915

I experienced the same. I ordered Bose Soundmini but I received fake chinese product.

The shop name is Zhop tap 2. Since this is the second time around that this fraud happens hence fruadulent blantant and malicious and so *** off unacceptable.

Please reply ASAP. I want my money back in full.

#1916867

I ordered for Bose soundlink mini but received a wrong item I want a full refund for the wrong item delivered. I save the official confirmation of the item saved a screenshot.

#1906699

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

All items in Lazada undergoes authenticity and quality checking. However, if the item was tagged as unbranded/OEM, it doesn't mean that the item is fake. This only means that the materials used in making the item are original but not the manufacturer which produced the item. If you received the item with problem, please be advised that you may return the item to us within 7 days (counting starts once order status is Delivered).

Pack the item with the complete package, together with the sales invoice, inclusive accessories and attach return label. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1924917
@lazadaph

even if it is not fake item as you said it is still fake delivery because it is very different from what they posted and confirmed. They delivered the wrong product as per advertisement so can you please assist us and do some action necessary.

#1935738
@lazadaph

I have also been mislead. This is just plain fraud.

I want my P1,880 back. Cash. Lazadaph why do you *** such sellers in your business. Wrong item was given to me as against advertised and the product was also of low quality that within 3 hrs.

first time use it would no longer work. I ordered this through Facebook but package was delivered via lazada packaging, Order No.

321338****99466 and Tracking No. GOGOXM000000628455.

#1906563