1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a blender from Lazada and it stopped working in 8 days.I had called their call center and they promised a refund.

I again called their customer care and a girl took down my account number and told me it would be processed in 2 days.

And now they are trying to deliver the same defective piece back stating that it was returned outside the policy window.I contacted the third party seller and he keeps telling me to get in touch with Lazada.

Review about: Blender.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

The Lazada guys took my details on Feb 1st and still no call. The product still is with them and it’s 2 months now.

I did call their call center thrice and all I got was that issue has been escalated to senior management which is never available to speak to the customer

LazadaPH

Hi Virens83,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about your order. May we know your order number for us to check the status of your item? For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213 or you may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!

to LazadaPH #1426468

I have reached out to your Facebook messenger and as expected no reply. I in fact have called your call center 20 times now and get same response every time, that the issue has been highlighted to senior management. I am even denied a supervisor whenever I ask for it stating that they are in a meeting and your customer care people are rude and lack English.

386656951 This is the order number