I ordered ETTAB-E last July 6,2016.Before I summited my order it says order will be delivered 11-13 of July. The address where it should be delivered into is in the province of ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE,(one of its covered brgy.)I keep on contacting them about the status of my order since it wasn't been delivered until I receive a text message from them saying they're on the process of reimbursing the item, And take note they NEVER ASK MY PERMISSION OR JUST ASK MY SIDE ABOUT IT.

That's how inconsiderate they are, now I contact them, Because I don't want to wait for 45banking days for the refund, will in fact they debit the money real-time.

I'm begging them to just deliver the item in my house her in manila, they said they cannot do it since order is already cancelled. They decide in their own not considering how inconvenienced it is for us buyers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1192677

We're sorry to hear about this. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you?

Also, please be informed that we send email notifications for all cancelled orders. Good day!