I ORDERED AN ARC TABLET AT LAZADA PHILIPPINES, IT WAS ADVERTISED AS HAVING 4GB, AS I RECEIVED THE ITEM IT ONLY HAS 128 MB OF MEMORY,CANT INSTALL APPS AND GAMES. I RETURNED IT IMMEDIATELY THE NEXT DAY AND ASK FOR A REFUND SINCE IT WAS STATED IN THEIR POLICY THAT THERE IS FULL REFUND IF A PRODUCT WAS NOT AS IT WAS ADVERTISE.

TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT THEY DECLINED MY REFUND AND SAID IT HAS CUSTOMER USAGE, IF TURNING THE TABLET ON AND CHECKING ITS SPECS IS "CUSTOMER USAGE" FOR YOU LAZADA THEN YOU ARE A PEA BRAIN! HOW THE HECK WILL THE CUSTOMER KNOW THE SPECS IF IT WILL NOT BE INSPECTED PROPERLY?!! THINK!!! THEN I ASKED FOR MY ITEM TO BE SHIPPED BACK TO ME BUT HAVENT RECEIVED IT UNTIL NOW..

ALMOST 3 WEEKS OF WAITING!

DO NOT AGAIN BUY AT LAZADA! TRASH!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Give false information.

Comments

moodswings
Pasig, Manila, Philippines #959754

File a complaint to the DTI - ASAP!

Jo2015_496
Tagbilaran, Tagbilaran, Philippines #959601

I had a similar issue. This is really unbelievable!

I don't think they can do this in other countries. Too bad I didn't bother to check their reviews online before I purchased the tablet.

LazadaPH

Hi. We are truly sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Pasig, Manila, Philippines #957385

Hi. If you have returned your product within 7-days period, maybe you can file to the DTI. Compile a data or picture that shows free 4gb memory and your purchases.