2.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 06, 2017

order number 364727387

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2017

my order starus states delivered but i did not receive anything. i contacted their customer service and did not get any update after two days.

after following up and insisting the agent checks my cases he finally sent the picture of the delivery receipt signature. it was just an illegible scribble that does not look anything like my signature and no on else's in the house.

there is no printed name or id number of the receiver either. now i have to wait again for the logistics group to investigate after i sent my valid id picture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir Mark, we already checked our system and it is now under escalation. You will receive an update via Email for further notice.

We note this concern to be expedited. You may also connect with us through our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and more.

For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz. Thank you!

LazadaPH