Wheatland, Iowa
Turnaround Time

This is ridiculous company Lazada who basically drop ships items to their customers lead people to believe items are in stock, well I was wanting a refund and at the same time I ask for refund, they cancelled the order and shipped the item, now all I have to do is refuse the order if it ever gets delivered to get my refund, I have emailed Lazada at least ten times with the same response, that response is, we cancelled your order, I've become irritated and wonder how people have been stiffed or ripped off doing business with this company?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of lazada philippines online order from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada Staff. We respect your opinion on this matter.

Can we have the order number for our reference? Thanks