1.8K views

Update by user Jan 08, 2015

Update: 1/9/2015. They cancelled the order and refunded me the amount but it takes several days before they gave me the update on when to get the refund.

I need to undergo the long process of follow-up again...

:( I think they made an update on their system that gives users an update on the status of the orders. I don't know if this improves their CS service.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2013

I'm impressed with how fast they deliver my ordered item. I ordered it Monday and received it Wednesday and I'm from the province. The problem is I need to return one of the item because it is not what I have ordered. I filled up the return form and send it back to LBC. I didn't expect that if there's a problem like this, I will spend a lot of calling their CS via my mobile phone and hear the "we will send a follow up!" The same content of their first 2 email replies.

I ordered a Buffalo Airstation Dual Band Gigabit Router worth Php4,990.00 (about $115.123) and they send me a non-dual band router. The sticker they stuck on the box of the router said it is dual band with the same SKU/product code of my item ordered. The problem is the box says its not but I still opened it to check and try. I configure the router, test it and I didn't see any dual band setting (2.4GHz & 5GHz) which I usually see in dual band routers. Also it only throws 150Mbps which is different from the specs of the item which it should send a total of 600Mbps (300Mbps for each freq). So I decided to return it and they did confirmed it when I emailed them to follow up about it. They say it will take 5 business days before they finish evaluating the item and its more than 5 days already (they received the returned item 9/13/2013 and its 9/23/2013 now) and I can't get any update from them. I want the item to be replaced by the actual product that I ordered and was hoping that it will be delivered as fast as my original order. It thought it will be like that but I was so wrong.

Their CS is always saying that they will follow up it and telling me that they'll email but I don't receive any email update from them after that. Today I called them again and CS still answer the same reply, "they will follow-up it to their back office!" So if you will call them to check your return items, don't bother because it will not help. They will tell you again and again that they will follow up it but still no updates or email from their return department about the replacement or status of the return.

Right now, I don't know if I will still order from them. I like the the products they display and The ease of payment (specially the installment) but the frustration of waiting from their return department to reply to your queries and act on it by replacing it with the actual item, changes everything. Once they fix this issue, I might order again but I'd rather not.

The experience is really frustrating and disappointing! Yes they are legitimate online store but if they will continue this kind of practice, they will surely loose a lot of returning customers like me (and my friend who experienced much worst because he returned the item September 2, 2013 and up to now he didn't receive any updates or replacement from them and according to him, they are not replying to his email anymore - his problem was a problem with the headset of the MP3 player which cost Php900+).

Comments

Ako nagsaul wrong item nag followup ako sabi naiprocess na daw pero wala pa sa email lagpas na isang buwan nagbigay ako ng email address saka mobile pero wala ako narerecve puro notice lg ng lazada tas sasabhin naiprocess na

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1297681

1month na akong nagaantay ng refund number ko, Ano ba dapat ko gawin? Gusto ko na sila puntahan sa mismong lugar nila.

Kausapin ang nagsesend ng refund number. Napakalaking istorbo. Wrong item dnelivered nila sken. 1,200 pa man din un.

Mabilis lang sla! magbigay ng tracking code at return number.

slow processing on replacement!

kapag order, ang bilis mg.deliver

pg.

replacement ang tagal! di ko nman siguro kasalanan na damage/defective yung item!

ano to? laru-laro lang?

Grabe yung nirefund ko mag2 years na wala padin

#1019730

were can i download RETURN FORM

totoo yan ang bagal nilang mag process sa return items.ganyan din sinabi nila eupdates lang nila ako through email pero hanggang ngayon wala akng natanggap na msg mula sa knila ( feb.10 2015) ko pa ibalik ang items dahil may defecto until now wla paring fedback.

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.

to LazadaPH Basilan, Autonomous Region In Muslim Mindanao, Philippines #974491

Lagi naakong nag message sa lazada. Nag email naako.

Lahat na ginawa ko pero until now hndi ko parin na recieve message nyo. Gusto kulang sa isauli ung order ko.