1.4
Turnaround Time

We ordered a tent worth 600 pesos, the next day the seller texted me some information to fill, the seller asked me to send money using Smart Padala, I send it afternoon and they said the delivery will be arrived tomorrow morning.. The day the package will be expected passed, so I texted the number of the seller, but none reply recieve, my girlfriend texted the seller and they said that the item is in-stock, it's no longer sale, but the in the item description will be in-stock in March 12, its still march 11 and no delivery recieved!

We were so angry! They texts you for payment but in service sucks!

It's ashame on their behalf that we paid right but their service is so poor! Shame on the name of Lazada!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of tent from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments