Resolved
3.2
Turnaround Time

I would like to feedback one of your rider and your return processed. This is the second incident of wrong item delivered that happen to me with the same rider, LITO.I have this incident today, I have received an incorrect item from a rider name Lito.

The wrong item that I received was a box of Perfume instead of my order Xiaomi Mi 4i . I checked the packaged right away and find out it was wrong item.I call Lito to informed him that what he delivered was wrong item for I know he is still in the area.He told me to returned it to lazada. I am good with that but after I dropped the call there is this another rider who is waiting for me , his name is Blaine, delivering the correct item with the same tracking number. I have been trying to call this first rider Lito since we just talked seconds ago.

He answered and told me he will returned to checked with the other rider's item. The other rider and I waited for him to returned since he told me that he wil be back. I can not pay for the item Blaine delivered even if I want to because it has the same tracking number and another thing is the payment was already in the first rider , Lito. So we asked him to returned so we can sort things out since the item is right in front of me.

But he did not text, nor call back in short he never returned. This afternoon, 6pm, rider LITO, texted me that his phone was drained and instruct me to returned the item. I told him I already did and wasted 3 hours of my time.I know every rider has its own cellphone provided by lazada, i am not new with ordering LAZADA and I know that number he texted me is his personal because the line is SMART. Can you guys be more concern with the customer's time.

We also have our own deliverables. I am very disappointed because he wasted not only my time but with his co-rider which waited for him to returned in which he did not. Why does the client/customers have to suffer this hassle processed of returned item? It took me almost 3 hours in LBC because of long line just to returned this wrong item which is not my fault.This is just an easy returned or changed item if the first rider did returned.

They keep telling me that it is the merchant's fault but customer don't care about the merchant, the first in line in the eyes of the customer is LAZADA. Can you guys enhance your returned process and be more considerate with your client/customer? And to add, why is it that customers are not allowed to check the item before we signed the received receipt?

Is it not part of your Standard Operation Process to make sure you delivered the correct item to your customers? Please clarify

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. passerby77 is quite happy with affordable items and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor rider courtesy and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of lazada philippines shipping service. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1253496

Hi, passerby77. Thanks for letting us know about what happened and we truly apologize.

May we ask for the order number so that we can create the necessary escalation? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!