Verified Reviewer

Good day! I tried to purchased an item at Lazada thru a seller there and it ended up not delivering the supposed item and demanding for a much higher amount of money because of “custom tax” while it’s been an hour since the supposed ongoing delivery tp my place. I paid for an amount of 8,000php to this account:

UNIONBANK of the Philippines Account Name: BLOOMSOLUTIONS INC Account Type: PHP Current Account Number: **-***-******-* Bank Branch: Salcedo st, Makati

I demand a refund from that account to my account. I paid for 8,000php using an online bank transfer from my BPI account no. **** **** ** under Noel Simon Cabrera. What can I do about this? I need your help. Thanks!

- Simon Cabrera

User's recommendation: Scam.

Comments

encountered the same person, but in shoppee, made paymemt thru gcash

Hi Simon C, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know if you placed an order under this seller?

If yes may we have the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Thanks for the response. I placed my order thru the lazada chat.

The name of the store is “STORE 1”. Can you trace our conversation on our chat in Lazada App?

Please help me! Thanks!