Verified Reviewer

I have placed an order for two items with order no. 292253****44973, fully paid.

It was shipped from China on May 19, 2020. Per tracking, it has arrived at San Pedro Sortation Center and June 6 but it has remained there since then. Today is supposed to be the last day I get to receive the item but there has been no update.

I have placed a more recent paid order, and per tracking update, it was already picked up from San Pedro today.

What happened to my earlier purchase. The non-update and delay is very frustrating.

Location: Addition Hills, Manila

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that item is now handled by the assigned courier on your area. Please be advised, items shipped via sea such as powerbank, selected electronics, liquid exceeding 100 ml, please add 15 days on top of the said timeframe. All import (international) items will be delivered within 20-30 calendar days. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews