I would like to ask the status of my order with this tracking number:791007269121. Since September 15...

this is the only status display on tracking online"September 15, 2016 03:34:11 PM ENCODED AT SOLUTIONS CROSSDOCK ALABANG (QTY:1)

September 15, 2016 06:04:16 AM RECEIVED AT SOLUTIONS CROSSDOCK ALABANG (QTY: 1)". I have already received parts of my order that supposed be together with this said item and its almost a week since then without any update. No further update have been made since then.... I would like also to know how to contact youre company tru cellphone.

I never had problems ordering from your company before, it just with this items. I still have 8-9 items that still on processing at the moment . ..

. thank you..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1218339

Thanks for reaching out to us, cyberbeast1978. As per checking you ordered for something that has LITHIUM/LEAD content.

Please be reminded that in Non-Metro Manila Areas we have 5 – 12 calendar days (except Sundays and holidays) delivery lead time. For orders of high capacity powered items (i.e. battery bank) and items with liquid content (i.e. perfume, ink cartridges) for delivery to Visayas and Mindanao areas, item(s) will be shipped via sea due to aviation/airline restrictions.

Please expect an additional 15 days on top of the expected delivery date. You will receive a notification once item will be out for delivery.

To easily track your orders, you may just click this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/. Good day!

cyberbeast1978
to LazadaPH #1219529

Thanks for the response, i received a notification from LBC this afternoon that the item with tracking number 791007269121 has arrived in LBC main branch..

I have another concern with my another shipment with tracking number 891005580956.

This is the tracking number given to me through email dated September. But until now it on pending status when checking online @ LBC website. When i check it on nearest branch of LBC office they said that the tracking number is error and they dont have record on their database.. i just received a text message from lazada to ckeck my email for the said item but upon checking there is no email yet.....

this is the last item out of 9 items i have purchased from you online store...

my last concern is,... if there's a way that i can request from you to deliver my next purchases through the nearest LBC branch from my location since my area is not covered for door to door delivery services of the LBC. What i have been doing is to travel 1.5 hours from my address to LBC main branch at Tacloban City.

I have already requested LBC Main branch to forward my packages coming from your store to Burauen LBC Branch with address Sto. Niño Street District 8 Burauen Leyte Philippines, but sometimes it is neglected to do so....