Mandaue City, Central Visayas

LAZADA, I would like to ask what happened or what's the progress of the said refund that your customer agent told me.She told me via phone call last January 25,2016 @ 1856H that my item was returned to sender and you will just make a refund after a week but until now there still no refund.

You sent a message that you initiated my refund but until now there's none.And I didn't received any email from you.

I thought my problem from you was already solved but I'm still very disappointed.I want to know what's the progress of the said refund.Attached below is the text message from Lazada last february 1,2016.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $622
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Jane.Good news!

We have already refunded your payment for this item via Ipay88 the same day you got the message. Kindly check your email's inbox as well as SPAM folder regarding this.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.Good day!

Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong Item ORDER #: 355488798 Lazada Philippines "I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features. Based from your website it shows RAM:..." Read more Lazada Philippines - My first purchase from the infamous LAZADA Lazada Philippines "So I ordered for a portable mini weighing scale for jewelries for my mom, which she badly needed. It required an online payment, and I was trusted them enough to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more