Mandaue City, Central Visayas

LAZADA, I would like to ask what happened or what's the progress of the said refund that your customer agent told me.She told me via phone call last January 25,2016 @ 1856H that my item was returned to sender and you will just make a refund after a week but until now there still no refund.

You sent a message that you initiated my refund but until now there's none.And I didn't received any email from you.

I thought my problem from you was already solved but I'm still very disappointed.I want to know what's the progress of the said refund.Attached below is the text message from Lazada last february 1,2016.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of lazada philippines online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $622. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Jane.Good news!

We have already refunded your payment for this item via Ipay88 the same day you got the message. Kindly check your email's inbox as well as SPAM folder regarding this.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.Good day!