Lazada Philippines - Follow up for the refund

333 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

LAZADA, I would like to ask what happened or what's the progress of the said refund that your customer agent told me.She told me via phone call last January 25,2016 @ 1856H that my item was returned to sender and you will just make a refund after a week but until now there still no refund.

You sent a message that you initiated my refund but until now there's none.And I didn't received any email from you.

I thought my problem from you was already solved but I'm still very disappointed.I want to know what's the progress of the said refund.Attached below is the text message from Lazada last february 1,2016.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lazada Philippines Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #795015 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
333 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Feb 23 #1116388

Hi, Jane. Good news! We have already refunded your payment for this item via Ipay88 the same day you got the message. Kindly check your email's inbox as well as SPAM folder regarding this. Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.