2.6
Turnaround Time

My ORDER No. 317571545.

Kindly see attached screen grab. It was supposed to be a laptop keyboard replacement for an Acer Unit. All the descriptions on the site were correct but what i received was not the same model. I received the package on September 5th 2017 through COD.

But as i opened the package, it was not the same as the one I had ordered. Immediately i initiated the return process. Received a confirmation by September 11th through email. And no more response to date as to whether I still can get refund.

Per response it should take only 1 to 45 days but it is already 3 months since then. Kindly take a look at my case please.

Comments

Order no 38558693 return item jan 24 2018 until now non refundable pa din please lazada kindly check it nmn po..1,850 po un price ng item..

to Sahra 02 #1424844

And please send it to may email bennasahra_edulag@yahoo.com

Confirmation to refund my returning item.thank

332614561 nung dec 6 dumating tinawag q agad ng araw n un hanggang ngaun wla pang magandang resulta

Panu ko makukuha yong refund ko nagtext ang lazada na nasend na ying remmittance number .pero wala naman ako naretesive .paki ayus naman po tagal nadin kasi

LazadaPH

Hi Luisito,

Thank you for accepting our call.Your request is currently being processed.

Please check your email for your reference.Thank you!

Hi Luisito,

Thank you for accepting our call. Your request is currently being processed.

Please check your email for your reference. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Good day!

Upon checking, your refund for the item under order number 317571545 was already completed last September 11, 2017 and the details of your refund were sent to your email address that you have used to place the order.

May we know if that email address still active?

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

to LazadaPH #1410749

Dear Lazada,

I double checked my email (luisito.baria@gmail.com) but cannot retrieve the email you are pertaining.

Is it possible if you can resend the email to my email address:

luisito.baria@gmail.com

Thank you for prompt response Lazada.

Thanks.

to LazadaPH #1410752

Lazada,

It will be great if you can resend the email you are pertaining to my current email address.

Thank you for prompt response.

luisito.baria_86
to LazadaPH #1410764

Dear Lazada,

Upon checking my Lazada.PH account, i am registered with an email that is already inactive. I believe it is also where you might have sent the the email or voucher for refund.

Unfortunately I can no longer open it.

Would it be possible if you can send it on a different email address. One that is still active.

Would gladly appreciate if you can help me with this. Thanks