Resolved

Update by user Sep 20

Thank you for answering my concern lazada customer support. Keep up the good service

Original review posted by user Sep 18

Lazada I was just new in the app and I'm testing if a voucher would work. I placed an order without knowing that it cannot be canceled.

It was just a few minutes past but the cancel button doesn't work already! and when I reached out in your customer service, it didn't help me with my problem that is why I'm here because I went off to my regular sleep schedule just to find a way to cancel this and I've wasted almost 3 hours looking for a solution in my problem! I consider this as FORCE BUYING!! You didn't put any banner that will make us aware about such thing in that particular store!

I've wasted so much of my time already lazada!

please do something about this ASAP! my order #207290579916859

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Cancel my order.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi UntriedHippopotamus380. Thank you for accepting my call today to address your conceern.

We do hope that we have provided you the information you needed. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.