Resolved

Update by user Sep 20

Thank you for answering my concern lazada customer support. Keep up the good service

Original review posted by user Sep 18

Lazada I was just new in the app and I'm testing if a voucher would work. I placed an order without knowing that it cannot be canceled.

It was just a few minutes past but the cancel button doesn't work already! and when I reached out in your customer service, it didn't help me with my problem that is why I'm here because I went off to my regular sleep schedule just to find a way to cancel this and I've wasted almost 3 hours looking for a solution in my problem! I consider this as FORCE BUYING!! You didn't put any banner that will make us aware about such thing in that particular store!

I've wasted so much of my time already lazada!

please do something about this ASAP! my order #207290579916859

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Cancel my order.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments

I'm also a first timer here in Lazada. I really wanted to cancel my order, I accidentally bought it.

but I cannot cancel it. please cancel my order #215344141796543

Why is it that I cannot place a comment on all items at the Taobao collection??

Lazada! Im a first timer to use your app and as I buy an item I accidentally bought an items that is too expensive for me to pay, it was just a few minutes but the cancel button doesn’t work already!!!

I dont have enough money to pay for it.

Please fix it. My orders #211687137264842 #211559878964842 #211685943264842

I want to cancel my order. 210682283070454 And 210810180570454.

I just want to order 1 item only but as i was checking on my order list it showed i ordered 3 instead of 1 only. And i cant cancel on your app. There is no char box on the page of the seller.

Pls cancel may order. Thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi UntriedHippopotamus380. Thank you for accepting my call today to address your conceern.

We do hope that we have provided you the information you needed. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1595212

Same experience! I can't cancel my order now!!

I desperately need to cancel it. I ordered it wrong. It's a duplicate order and I do not have enough money to buy another! Please do not force us to buy products we can not buy anymore!

Please, I need your consideration. Thank you in advance.

to Koykoy #1595216

Order #210372083282754. Please, do something about my concern! Thank you in advance.