Turnaround Time

I tried returning a powerbank in Lazada because it was advertised to have 20,000mAh only to find out that it even barely reached a quarter of its specified capacity. When i tried it, it can only charge up to 2 times and fully charged up to 6 hours where a real 20,000mAh powerbank fully charges atleast 12-16 hours and can fully charged an IPhone atleast 4-8times.

I waited a week for their decision upon return, unfortunately they denied it indicating that I haveused it already. So i was so furious thinking how can anyone be able to assess their newly bought products if they are not allowed to used it right?

Lesson learned lazada.

Thank you for the garbage! I will never buy anything from Lazada ever again, so guys, BEWARE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about powerbank at Lazada Philippines was give false information, poor customer service and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

moodswings
Pasig, Manila, Philippines #959759

File a complaint to the DTI- ASAP!

LazadaPH

Hi, good day to you. We are truly sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Jo2015_496

I have almost similar issue, but mine was a tablet. They promised to give me a refund but when I returned the item they emailed me saying they couldn't give me a refund anymore.

I am already working on filing a complaint in DTI.

I've given them all the chances. They probably think that they can just dispose defective products here in the Philippines and can get away with it.

LazadaPH
to Jo2015_496 #959590

Hi, Jo2015_496. We are truly sorry to hear about your concern.