San Fernando, Pampanga

Please be informed, ALL of the complaints that state something to the effect that "I have no money, cancel my order" are placed by Lazada employees.I know this employee and she has told me.

It is Lazadas way of moving the REAL complaints down the list. There are almost 6oo complaints, most detail how lazada products are very cheap because they are either fake, or you receive a different product. They DO NOT refund your money under any circumstances. They NEVER post negative reviews of merchants unless they approve the review, which is maybe 10% of the time.

They also use your credit card numbers for fake charges. First read ALL the complaints at this site. Basically, pay by COD or deposit, and you lose your money, and pay by credit card and they will steal your credit card number.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We understand how you feel about this matter.

If we may ask, do you have any existing order, refund or return with us? Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you.