Someone fraudulently used my email address to make several orders and there was no way I could contact Lazada without calling them. I dont even live in the Phillipines.

Live chat is not accessible to those who doesnt have a Lazada account and customer email address is not valid (undelivered emails). Essentially they are expecting the fraud victims to make international calls to Phillipines to sort it out.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi SpeedyPika435, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your email address or contact number where we can contact you?

to LazadaPH #1565716

I have gone to the website: the Lazbot does not recognise the word ‘fraud’ or related. The live chat function is useless as it asks me to login (i am NOT a Lazada customer).

Tried facebook chat but no reply at all for 3 days now. Emailed Asklaz@lazada.com.ph - it bounced.

Emailed customer@lazada.com.ph after finding that address on pissedconsumer - only received auto reply with reference number without follow up or resolution. Terrible unfriendly service.