Resolved
2.8
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Mar 17

Order received.

Update by user Mar 17

Got my order. But that was a very long delay. Lazada should communicate better about the actual delivery date and order tracking.

Update by user Mar 14

Update: Lazada Customer Service reached out to me saying that Cargo King had some issues on their system that's why my order has been delayed. I should be getting it by March 17, 2018. (fingers crossed)

Update by user Mar 13

Update: Cargo King's tracking page says package arrived at local Cargo King. I'll add more here if there are updates.

Original review posted by user Mar 13

My order was tagged as "Delivered" after a long delay and I have not received my order.

I ordered a 2013 13-inch Macbook Pro last February 27, 2018 and paid it through Paypal. I got a confirmation email that I should be getting the order by March 2-6, 2018.

March 7 came and excited as I was (and a little bit concerned, because of the price and usually my orders arrive before their promised schedule), I contacted customer support through their chat system. They gave me a tracking number for Cargo King.

That was the only interaction with the customer support that they gave me something useful. I contacted them again 2 more times and I got promises of update through email and scripted responses.

And now, March 14, 2018, I was shocked that an email came that says that my order has been delivered.

I quickly checked Cargo King's tracking page and it says there that the order have still not arrived our local branch. How was it delivered when it has not still arrive our Cargo King's local branch. Something is fishy here.

I contacted Lazada through chat customer support to get a refund and as usual I got promises and scripted responses.

After reading complaints and issues about refund and similar sort of things about Lazada, I just requested refund through Paypal.

If you can't buy it "Cash on Delivery" from Lazada, buy somewhere else. (I should have gotten the COD option)

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I ordered an item back on Sept 1, 2018, I called Lazada asking the whereabouts of my order which was scheduled to be delivered today (Sept 13). I called them and an agent told me that the order was already in Cebu ( approximately 3 hours away from my current address).

After 12 pm, I received no update so I called Cargo King cebu and asked for the status of my delivery. They told me that the item is still in Manila.. (WTF?, according to Lazada it's in Cebu, now it's in Manila?) .

So I decided to call Cargo King Manila and I was told that the order was canceled because the area was not serviceable! *** why was I allowed to check out if your lousy *** can't deliver it in the first place?

Don't ever dear buy anything from Lazada. I got my stuffs stuck for almost one month now and when you reach there customer support, you get the same scripted and false promises!

They will only tell you that they will follow up but no one seemed to bother sending you an email to update you or to resolve the issues! What a very frustrating experience!

LazadaPH

Hi Marlo,We are glad that you already received your order and we thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. This fuels us to further push ourselves to provide the best online shopping experience for our valued customers.

If ever you'll be needing assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us again or contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards!

user56608219

(fingers crossed)-Good thing. I hope it is same happen on my order.