2K views
Resolved
2.8
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Mar 17, 2018

Order received.

Update by user Mar 17, 2018

Got my order. But that was a very long delay. Lazada should communicate better about the actual delivery date and order tracking.

Update by user Mar 14, 2018

Update: Lazada Customer Service reached out to me saying that Cargo King had some issues on their system that's why my order has been delayed. I should be getting it by March 17, 2018. (fingers crossed)

Update by user Mar 13, 2018

Update: Cargo King's tracking page says package arrived at local Cargo King. I'll add more here if there are updates.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2018

My order was tagged as "Delivered" after a long delay and I have not received my order.

I ordered a 2013 13-inch Macbook Pro last February 27, 2018 and paid it through Paypal. I got a confirmation email that I should be getting the order by March 2-6, 2018.

March 7 came and excited as I was (and a little bit concerned, because of the price and usually my orders arrive before their promised schedule), I contacted customer support through their chat system. They gave me a tracking number for Cargo King.

That was the only interaction with the customer support that they gave me something useful. I contacted them again 2 more times and I got promises of update through email and scripted responses.

And now, March 14, 2018, I was shocked that an email came that says that my order has been delivered.

I quickly checked Cargo King's tracking page and it says there that the order have still not arrived our local branch. How was it delivered when it has not still arrive our Cargo King's local branch. Something is fishy here.

I contacted Lazada through chat customer support to get a refund and as usual I got promises and scripted responses.

After reading complaints and issues about refund and similar sort of things about Lazada, I just requested refund through Paypal.

If you can't buy it "Cash on Delivery" from Lazada, buy somewhere else. (I should have gotten the COD option)

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Lazada got rid of Paypal they are using some Chinese app instead. I agree with only buy from them if you can cod payment option as the Lazada customer service are useless.

Lazada even made changes to their customer service hours cutting them back to force the use of their online computer response. Lazada should of improved after the china cash infusion buyout but they did not.

Lazada is turning into a dumping ground for chinese junk with little in the way of a support system. Bad customer service and useless tracking make doing business with Lazada risky.

Sana next time makapili tayo ng courier. Walang kwenta naman ang Cargo King, watch lang naman ang inorder ko, pero ship via land/sea. Ito lang siguro na courier na hassle.

Napaka walang kwenta ng CARGO KING. LAZADA bakit niyo kinuhang partner yan ang mahal mahal pa ng shipping sobrang delay mag deliver, ilan ba tauhan nila?

Busit! Well total naka COD naman, pag di yon dumating bukas di ko na tatanggapin yon once na dumating. Walang kwenta rin Website ng Cargo di gumagana.

Buti pa yong LBC bilis maka update... Kung ganyan lang man din kayo i tumigil nalang kayo sa negosyo niyo, dami dami niyo ng issue regarding shipping...

Cargo king is delaying the delivery. It has been three days that they have picked up my item and yet it has not been delivered although Lazada said item was shipped.

Where is my order from Lazada Cargo King, ina-update niyo lang sa status ng delivery na hindi niyo macontact yung customer pero wala naman ako nareceive na message or call.

Same here. I ordered last Jan.

9 and sabi nila ma receive ko yung item in between 14-21 pero until now wala pa din.

Sana di na payagan yang Cargo king na mag deliver ng Lazada item nakaka dismaya. Lalo na pag COD maghihintay ka talaga sa wala.

Same here. Nag.order ako ng gaming chair worth Php14k last Dec.

20, 2018. Hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin dumadating. May tracking no na binigay si Lazada wla din nmn kwenta kasi hindi gumagana website ni Cargo King. 5 times na ako nag.chat sa agent nila sa Lazada.

Puro forward na lang nila sa logistic team nila tapos puro convo chat email lang narerecive ko. Wla man lang feedback kung kailan tlga dadating. Ang masakit pa nito, paid na to buo thru credit card. Bwiset kayo Lazada.

Never ever na akong oorder sa inyo. Letse kayo!

Why my order is not already delivered....I like to cancel it if not delivered..we really need that item asap...or cancel it if not deliver until Jan. 16.....order nos. 216012059374861

Worst

DefensivePoodle984

Cargo king paasa kayo, pinasa pasa mo nalang kung sino tatawagan ko para sa tv item ko!....mag one month na wala pa din? ano yon?

kasi paid na ganon nalang?

LAZADA din naka ilang live chat na ako sa inyo puro din pa asa! no updates after all kung di ang transcript lang sa chat convo.

Shouldn't Lazada PH replace Cargo King already? I ordered Dec 10, 2018.

It's already Jan 4, 2019 and my order hasn't been delivered yet. Cannot track from Cargo King's website.

But according to Lazada's Order Details page, it says that Cargo King received the package on Dec 19, 2018. How long does a boat travel from Manila to Cebu?

im having the same prob no with cargo king. it was suposed to arrive before jan1 2019 but until today status is not updated on lazada app

#1620091

TAGAL DEC 12 AKO NAG ORDER TAPOS HANGGANG NAG DEC 28 WALA PA DIN

What the *** cargo king

Items show as delivered but I have not received Bags UISN mall Anelo mini backpack #111 Order number: 213733612042616 Tracking number: SO0013484783 Delivery boy:Jerome Olaivar 12/12 Lex ph Psy dsc par reference 17758214

I ordered an item back on Sept 1, 2018, I called Lazada asking the whereabouts of my order which was scheduled to be delivered today (Sept 13). I called them and an agent told me that the order was already in Cebu ( approximately 3 hours away from my current address).

After 12 pm, I received no update so I called Cargo King cebu and asked for the status of my delivery. They told me that the item is still in Manila.. (WTF?, according to Lazada it's in Cebu, now it's in Manila?) .

So I decided to call Cargo King Manila and I was told that the order was canceled because the area was not serviceable! *** why was I allowed to check out if your lousy *** can't deliver it in the first place?

to Vc_2093 #1623762

Hi. May i know what number you called for cargo king cebu?

Its the first time im having issues receiving my order in lazada.

Other purchases i have did not have any issues except with this courier. Thanks

Don't ever dear buy anything from Lazada. I got my stuffs stuck for almost one month now and when you reach there customer support, you get the same scripted and false promises!

They will only tell you that they will follow up but no one seemed to bother sending you an email to update you or to resolve the issues! What a very frustrating experience!

LazadaPH

Hi Marlo,We are glad that you already received your order and we thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. This fuels us to further push ourselves to provide the best online shopping experience for our valued customers.

If ever you'll be needing assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us again or contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards!

user56608219

(fingers crossed)-Good thing. I hope it is same happen on my order.