205 views
Verified Reviewer

I want to report a scammer in Lazada. I already reported this yesterday however, the scammer continues to request for additional payment.

The seller is TESTED STORE.

I purchased a brand new iPhone 5s 64gb for P2000. Order 288555****17123 place last April 15, 2020 and paid on April 15, 2020 via Lazada Gcash (ref. no. 8000 15** **24 5)

However, through chat messaging, seller insisted that I pay directly to his personal GCash account: GCash 1 Erwin V.

0949729**** the amount of P2000 to ensure next day delivery. He explained that Lazada will instead reimburse my payment after 3 days. So I paid the amount of P2000 to his personal account.

I received a message from seller this morning informing me that I need to deposit an additional P2000 for delivery fee. Surely this is already a scam.

I demand that this seller be banned from Lazada immediately today and reported to the authorities for fraud and scam.

I also request that my payment be reimbursed by Lazada as I did not receive the ordered (and paid) item.

I hold Lazada responsible for allowing a scammer to use Lazada as a front. Lazada is trusted brand and the expectation of customers like me is that you ensure the legitimacy of your merchants using your platform.

I respectfully request for your immediate action on the matter to avoid further scams from this seller.

I hope to also receive your immediate feedback on the matter.

Comments

#1911751

Hi I am Vangie, a guy name Ivan Martinez called me today saying it is just an update of my credit card and my credit card will be giving me a reward due to my good track record of paying. as the conversations went on he asked for my account number and he used other term for my password.

to cut the story short he told me to dictate a number that they would be sending to my cellphone. so I did. the guy told me that I would be getting a reward in 30 seconds. I feel so bad after the call I was charge to many payables but my credit cards knew that it was a scam so they blocked all of my credit.

I immediately called for a dispute hence they told me that I need to coordinate with Lazada to cancel all that to be billed in my account. kindly help me to these act of fraudulent especially this time of pandemic. I hope that this would brought to attention and stop. what they are getting to people is a hard earned money.

I work to earn in a right and hard way. (di nakaw ) to support my family especially this pandemic. I support my mom and im the breadwinner of our family. An amount of 3,330, 5600 and 5650 was robbed to me using my credit cards.

this is to dispute that I did not purchase any from lazada for this day of August 17. thankyou please help me.

Hi Niki A, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know if you placed an order under this seller?

If yes may we have the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards! Reply

Hi Niki A, we are trying to call you, however, we avail no response. We will send you an email for the documents that we need for the coordination.

We will call you again and your reply to our email is highly appreciated. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Hi! I didn’t receive or missed a call from anyone.

Anyway, I did respond to your email with all the supporting documents you requested.

I hope you’d be able to take action against this scammer. Thank you.

Lazada Philippines Reviews