Turnaround Time

After i posted my first review here last wednesday. Lazada called me and said they will send the reactivation of my voucher that day or in the next day.

Why are you guys doing that your customer service said wait for 1-2 days 3-5 days.. Already been submitted the request.. Lols.. Ived been requesting for it last 10th of October till now you did nit send the activation of my voucher..

And ived requsted to change it to lbc refund since 12th of October and the agent called me. Will say its a long process since there will be coming holidays? Are you guys really give my refund?? Incase guys..

Here is the order number 329785885.. Reference number 01237991..

And here is the order number for the cancelled order 372473775.. Please do an action immediately!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Where is my order?????? Lazada is really *** me off these past few days!!

My order should have been delivered April 4, it is already April 11 and havr not received any update from theses people!! Do something or this will be the last time that I will purchase from you!

Will not recommend you from anyone and everybody will know this experience! Order# 200144771069132 do something about this!!!!

lazada is cheater

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us, Eiramnna025. We have already coordinated your concern with our Refund's team.

Please anticipate a call from us within the day tomorrow, Nov. 7, 2017. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page @ http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.