I already told chat agent, MS EDCHELLE, that I did not purchase dove product account 395487713 to be delivered in Ilocos. Because I am in the United States.

Hazel C. Leal far out from emailed used by this fraud person. But Yet! you still process the delivery under my email address.

It did not stop there you keep sending me an email, confirmation after confirmation. Your Website lacks authentication process and integrity. EXPECT A REVIEW ON YELP, FB, and another business website. So keep sending me an email and I will do everything I can for the wasted time and frustration you inflicted!!!

I hope your customer find a trust signing up on a website which LACKS AUTHENTICATION and adhere fraudulent account. I will file a complaint against your office for maliciously and with intent to commit fraud.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: FRAUD/ LACK EMAIL AUTHENTICATION INTEGERITY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Lack website authentication integrity.

I didn't like: Lack website authentication integrity.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thank you for raising your concern to us. Rest assured that we'll let the management know about this for investigation and proper action.

But for now, we suggest that you may reset your email password for protection. You may also set up additional password feature to your account such as mobile number verification. We hope we have been of any help to you.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+ or send us an email via this link: http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. Good day!