Zamboanga, Zamboanga

I RECEIVED A TEXT LAST SAT INFORMING ME THAT MY PURCHASE IS ON PROCESS. I IGNORED BECAUSE I DIDNT PURCHASE ANY. THEN NEXT TEXT CAME, INFORMING ME THAT IT WAS CANCELLED. AGAIN I IGNORED IT.

TODAY ANOTHER TEXT CAME IN INFORMING ME THAT ANOTHER PURCHASE WITH A REFERENCE NUMBER IS AGAIN ON PROCESS.

I DID NOT MAKE ANY ONLINE PURCHASE WITH LAZADA AND I DID NOT SIGNED UP WITH YOU.

I WILL NOT PAY ANYTHING PURCHASED FROM LAZADA.

HERE ARE THE REFERENCE NUMBERS:

DEC 13 326188392

DEC 17 393658682

EDITH CATBAGAN

edrepane@yahoo.com

0917-8803662

Comments

Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1262553

This also happen to me today i recieved a message from my bank that i purchase an item from lazada worth 19k the message was sent 7pm and read it around 9:30pm i called my credit card bank as soon i i read the text message from the bank and inform also that i din not make any purchases from lazada. Been trying to call your hotline its been busy and also emailed you but no reponce yet. Help!

LazadaPH

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. As per checking with the order numbers you provided, the 326188392 was tagged as REFUND COMPLETED having a different email add (as the one you provided) while 393658682 was already delivered.

We're trying to call you about this concern since as per records, the one who ordered these is Christina Bianca Catbagan. So we're thinking that she might be related to you.

Please let us know when is the perfect time for us to discuss this since this was paid via Credit card. Good day!