This is to formally report an INVALID TRANSACTION following my call to Sheila (ID3 188028) on January 24, around 3:15-3:30pm and to Martin (ID# 276437).

As reported, I received a text message from my bank, BDO, informing me of a transaction at Lazada amounting to P28,889.00 at around 2:05pm yesterday.

Please consider this as an invalid transaction as mentioned earlier, as I did not make such transaction/purchase, and is not a member or have not purchased through LAZADA.

Similarly, may I request LAZADA's investigation of this case and check all purchases made today or yesterday using a BDO Mastercard ending in 3103, amounting to P28,889.00. I expect LAZADA to hold processing and shipping of this item, (whatever it is), and investigate the person to whom this item is addressed to, as he/she is considered as an ONLINE CRIMINAL.

If I don't receive an update at once, I will report this to our Consumer Protection Bureau as I am from the Department of Trade and Industry.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "angry because of this fraudulent transaction" of lazada philippines online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $615. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Hazel Joyce Doplito thank you for taking my call this issue is already resolve. :)

☆☆☆ Cindy ☆☆☆