This is to formally report an INVALID TRANSACTION following my call to Sheila (ID3 188028) on January 24, around 3:15-3:30pm and to Martin (ID# 276437).

As reported, I received a text message from my bank, BDO, informing me of a transaction at Lazada amounting to P28,889.00 at around 2:05pm yesterday.

Please consider this as an invalid transaction as mentioned earlier, as I did not make such transaction/purchase, and is not a member or have not purchased through LAZADA.

Similarly, may I request LAZADA's investigation of this case and check all purchases made today or yesterday using a BDO Mastercard ending in 3103, amounting to P28,889.00. I expect LAZADA to hold processing and shipping of this item, (whatever it is), and investigate the person to whom this item is addressed to, as he/she is considered as an ONLINE CRIMINAL.

If I don't receive an update at once, I will report this to our Consumer Protection Bureau as I am from the Department of Trade and Industry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Slow response

Reason of review:
Angry because of this fraudulent transaction
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lazada Philippines Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #777081

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 03 #1105954

Hi Hazel Joyce Doplito thank you for taking my call this issue is already resolve. :)
☆☆☆ Cindy ☆☆☆

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.