Mandaluyong, Manila

This is to formally report an INVALID TRANSACTION following my call to Sheila (ID3 188028) on January 24, around 3:15-3:30pm and to Martin (ID# 276437).

As reported, I received a text message from my bank, BDO, informing me of a transaction at Lazada amounting to P28,889.00 at around 2:05pm yesterday.

Please consider this as an invalid transaction as mentioned earlier, as I did not make such transaction/purchase, and is not a member or have not purchased through LAZADA.

Similarly, may I request LAZADA's investigation of this case and check all purchases made today or yesterday using a BDO Mastercard ending in 3103, amounting to P28,889.00. I expect LAZADA to hold processing and shipping of this item, (whatever it is), and investigate the person to whom this item is addressed to, as he/she is considered as an ONLINE CRIMINAL.

If I don't receive an update at once, I will report this to our Consumer Protection Bureau as I am from the Department of Trade and Industry.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Online Order.

I didn't like: Slow response.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Angry because of this fraudulent transaction / $615
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Hazel Joyce Doplito thank you for taking my call this issue is already resolve. :)

☆☆☆ Cindy ☆☆☆