Verified Buyer

1.2

I ordered a laptop online.. Only to find out that seller is a scammer!!..

The guy asked for payment over and over claiming that they will not ship the product if i wont do it... I sent payment via gcash..

Until now the seller is asking for payment even if i asked to cancel the order multiple times.. Seller name is GAfaru.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Cheap prices for some items that did actually arrive.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor costumer service, Very frustrating, Customer service poor, Not following up even though was promised a certain timeframe.

Comments

#1902109

I got scammed as well by this person just yesterday they asked for a Downpayment for my item after that they are asking me to pay full amount before delivery. this is the same number 0961721**** of that person please report this user

Hi Avaya, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Regarding your concern about the initial payment/downpayment outside the Lazada platform, we would like to remind you that we have disclaimers in Lazada App and website that Lazada doesn't allow payment transactions outside Lazada.

We also advise anyone who has encountered such incidents, to report the case to law enforcement authorities immediately. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews