someone stole my credit card and there was a purchace. My name is Mary Servais.

I am calling from Canada. I need more information

Preferred solution: information .

Comments

#2001259

Is it possible to check by my name? Did Walmart Canada investigate?

I do appreciate you checking.

Walmart Canada said that they investigated and I actually had an order for over 276.00. thank you again Mary Servais

#2000577

Hi Mendy, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. As much as we wanted to track the unauthorized transaction to your account, we are unable to do so since we do not have access to your credit card account.

May we suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank to temporarily block your account until further action has been given. It is good to know that you have been advised that you may file a dispute for the unauthorized transaction and already requested to block your account. May we also suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank, personally. Rest assured, the bank will conduct further investigation and they will be the ones who will settle everything for you.

Lazada Philippines Reviews