3.0

today is Oct. 1, 2015, I recieved yesterday through an LBC man the package of the product with the name vibrocation on its box.

It was not in its usual black bag package and I was asking where is the return form like i had it with the many other products I ordered. The delivery guy said maybe it is inside the box. So I paid it COD P 450.00. The waybill indicated sold and fulfilled by Gonzalez General Merchandise.

I read first the instruction booklet thoroughly.then while reading I was following the instructions. I had it already wrapped in my tummy and I plugged the socket in the outlet, the red light went on. I am to choose the mode so i pressed the mode and suddenly there was a loud popping sound from the outlet and then the lights went out in the whole house. I was so frightened but manage to pull the connector from the outlet.

I was imagining what if i got toasted in there with the electric belt around me! NOw my question is, why is this so? and can I return the product since i am now so afraid to use it? Please respond in my email or call me in my cp as i gae lazada when I ordered.

Pls respond immediately so that this wont be the last I would get products, I had ordered several and was delivered sept. 28-29, 2015. Also the 7-design mini sewing machine has ok sewed line infront but if you look under thecloth the thread is all rumbled or it does not get intwined and has a thread that you can just pull easily from the cloth. How is this remedied or the machine is defective?

Pls respond asap. thank you.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of slimming massager belt from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. We're sorry for what happened.

Yes, you may return the item to us for FREE. Just simply fill out the Return Form attached to the item and clearly state the reason of return. Then send it via any LBC outlets near you. If there is no Return Form attached to the item, you may download it via this link: www.lazada.com.ph/return/ or http://bit.ly/1NuGHpw.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!