3.5
Turnaround Time

11/8/2016

-Ordered my Lenovo Phab 16GB (White) from Lazada for Php 4,999.

11/9/2016

-Received my Lenovo Phab 16GB (White) from Lazada.

11/11/2016, around 5 AM

-Logged in to my online account with Lazada to lodge a Replacement Request as I found out the unit they gave me is defective.

-I then find out that Lazada is selling the Lenovo Phab Plus 32GB (Grey) for the same price. So I politely requested to have my defective unit replaced with this unit, since they're both at the same price.

-A few hours later, I received a reply from Lazada saying that they will "take note" of my request. No guarantee was offered since "their stock are subject to availability", where I can clearly see online they have this stock available.

-Even after notifying them of my request, even after seeing that they have stock availability for the Lenovo Phab Plus 32GB (Grey), they could not be bothered with reserving just 1 unit for me, to replace the defective unit they sent me.

Please see photos of transaction and email correspondence between Lazada and myself.

VERY PISSED CONSUMER right here.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lenovo cell phone from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4999 and wants Lazada Philippines to "i purchased the defective unit at 4,999. lazada is selling the phab plus 32gb (grey) for 4,999. i asked them politely if they could just replace my defective unit with that but all they told me is, "we will take note" and "subject to stock availability"".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, not as described and defective products. Author liked the most sales and convenience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241476

We're sorry to hear about your concern, Kittish. May we ask for the order number so that we can help you and give you updates?

We also would like to inform you that we have several merchants selling same item but DIFFERENT SKUs. Once an item is requested for replacement, our Return's team will look for the SAME ITEM SKU for replacement. Once they found out that item is in stock, they will replace it right away. But if not, they will call you 3 times for confirmation.

Once unreachable, we automatically process refund.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!