1.8

I bought a dress and the dress looked different from the one I saw on the picture. I returned the dress and got the response that the the dress will be returned to me because the reason for the return was invalid.

I wrote several e-mails trying to get help on how I could successfully return the dress but surprisingly I got no response. The dress was sent back to me this is the third time. Twice I refused to take it. The third time the dress was delivered in my absence when I was out of the country and was left with the security guard.

I got it three days after it was delivered and wrote several other e-mails but no response to my concerns. When I was out of the country I opened my email there and now I am failing to log in to my account. I have clicked the forgot password but getting no e-mail to reset my password. I wrote another e-mail so I can be assisted until now no response.

I tried the live chat but the live chat is for Malaysia where I had visited. It seems I will be stuck with a dress that I will never wear. I am very disappointed for failing to successfully return this dress and replace it with something else and more so for getting no responses for my concerns.

I feel cheated and angry about it. I am still waiting for help.

Review about: Dress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and deceptive picture of the dress.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi sigaukee, may we know the order number that is related to your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.