Verified Reviewer

The 2 tablets that were delivered did not conform to specifications in advertisement . Specifications include android 8.1 ( Android 4 delivered), 6G RAM ( 1 RAM delivered), 128 ROM (12 GB delivered).

The tablets can not download Google Meet and Zoom needed for online class.. Items were ordered in good faith and paid COD.

User's recommendation: beware of deceptive or misleading advertisement in Lazada.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Deceptive or false advertising.

Comments

#1942119

Hi JosephineVergelde B, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. You may file an online return form and return the item to any LBC branch near you, for us to process your refund since we have 7 or 14 days return period.

Then, we will investigate the seller/merchant once the item will be forwarded to the warehouse. You may also click on this link https://tinyurl.com/yxn4d26o for more details and steps on how to return an item. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1943471
@lazadaph

I cannot find the online return form. Please send me the form to josie.banaag@***l.

Thank you! Order Being Processed #323514****40671 Inbox 3 items from Lazada 8,731.00 Ordered from Lazada Total cost 8,731.00 Items Hot Sale11.6 Inch Ten Core 6G + 128G Android 8.1 WiFi Tablets Dual SIM Dual Camera Belakang 13.0MP IPS Bluetooth 4G WiFi Panggilan Telepon Tablets, [Hot Sale] 11.6 Inches Large 2560x1600 IPS Screen Dual SIM 4G Phone Tablet PC Mic WIFI Andriod 8.1 6GB+128GB, 【Libreng Pagpapadala】 Bagong 11.6 Inch Ten Core 4G Network WiFi Tablet PC RAM 6G + 128G ROM Dual SIM Dual Camera Rear 13.0 MP IPS View order Please send me by email at josie.banaag@***.com

#1943474
@JosephineVergelde B

I have copied and pasted your notification of my order #323514****40671. The notice was received on )ct 9, 2020 to my e-address.

The defective items will be returned/ refund. Kindly send me the Online Return Form through email at josie.banaag@***.com.

Thank you for your help. Order Being Processed #323514****40671 Inbox 3 items from Lazada 8,731.00 Ordered from Lazada Total cost 8,731.00 Items Hot Sale11.6 Inch Ten Core 6G + 128G Android 8.1 WiFi Tablets Dual SIM Dual Camera Belakang 13.0MP IPS Bluetooth 4G WiFi Panggilan Telepon Tablets, [Hot Sale] 11.6 Inches Large 2560x1600 IPS Screen Dual SIM 4G Phone Tablet PC Mic WIFI Andriod 8.1 6GB+128GB, 【Libreng Pagpapadala】 Bagong 11.6 Inch Ten Core 4G Network WiFi Tablet PC RAM 6G + 128G ROM Dual SIM Dual Camera Rear 13.0 MP IPS View orderOrder Being Processed #323514****40671

Lazada Philippines Reviews