Good day! This is my first time messaging your page because i'm really pissed with the delivery of my item.

I've ordered my item at June 6 at Bobbi Brown official store. It was already been paid and shipped by the seller. I was waiting for around 2 weeks since I understand that we are on the pandemic and we are on GCQ. But this time, I cannot wait already since the delivery already exceeded the standard delivery time!

Your courier is really *** up and I've been contacting Lexph for the follow up and to no avail, no one can correctly answer where my package is. Your courier is really *** Imagine, I have an order made last june 14 and it was delivered last june 25. What happened to the order I made last june 6 during your 6.6 sale?

Please check your couriers and and your staff and follow up where's my order! A lot of orders from your customers are not delivered during that date.

User's recommendation: Do not use lex ph as your courier.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Easy to do.

Lazada Philippines Cons: No response to handle problem - lazada uncontactable, Unable to reach or resolve problem, Tuktukan hub - sarap tuktukan sa ulo mga nagdedeliver, Seller is not attentive, Not stating who would be delivering your item.

Location: Talisay City, Central Visayas

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph