1.3
Turnaround Time

I made my online purchases at Lazada Phils..Just recently, i purchased 2 sets of QCY earphones, one for me & my friend I just received this afternoon the shipment & when I opened it, I was disappointed bcoz the items stated in the invoice & the item delivered was lacking. This is my 2nd time so I didnt bother checking the package before paying, to my dismay the package only have 1 pair on yet.

I have paid the Lazada Express delivery boy the amount OF 2376.00 which is located outside the package but inside only 1 receipt & 1 set of earphones. I am looking forward for an immediate response to this complaint.

Order 336956398. please respond immediately

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, upon checking. We already coordinated our relevant department for a further update on your missing item.

It is possible that we will make a new order number for the missing item or process a refund for the item. You may coordinate to our other social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook and more.

Thank you! :)

to LazadaPH San Juan, Manila, Philippines #1301726

I tried calling your customer service mobile numbes here in Cebu which was given by the delivery man, but none of your staffs bothered answering my calls. Please discipline your staffs and please do update me with the missing item.

adrleung
to missing item owner Para, Paranaque, Philippines #1301772

they dont work on weekends