Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 02

I got my orders already. Thanks! Just a suggestion though, please let the receiver print the complete name together with the signature so it would be easier to trace.

Update by user Jan 31

Tracking Numbers are the ff:1. LPT00000066562632.

LPT00000038915043. LPT0000006621738Please let me know of any updates regarding my concern. I’ve been ordering several times at Lazada and I can’t really expect that this time I got so disappointed. And the subtotal of my purchase with an order #217961406788803 is cost 4,185.87php Di rin po biro ang halagang yan mga maam/sir ng Lazada.

Sanay maihatid mo sa akin as early as possible po ang mga orders ko. Maraming salamat po!

Original review posted by user Jan 31

I didn’t received any of my orders. Pero tingnan nyo may nakapirma na, iba’t ibang pirma talaga?

Ako at ang Papa ko lang naman ang nakatira sa bahay.

Sigurado hindi pirma namin ang nariyan. Please send me my orders kasi bayad na po ang mga yan!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Comments

This concern has already been resolved. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hi AnnoyedTiffany890., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?