Salamat. Isa lang po ang na order ko and pag check ko po is may laptop na po na kasali. What should I do? Baka ako ang pababayarin nito.

Thank you hope na matugunan sana nang agara ang aking concern. Someone is using my account and nag order po. Paano to ma cancel umabot na po ng 6 hrs. Salamat.

Baka ako ang pababayarin nito. Thank you hope na matugunan sana nang agara ang aking concern.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Like.

Comments

Good evening this is Rolando e. Antigua how to recover my account...?na *** kasi

LazadaPH

Hello, may we know your order number? So we may cancel the said order for you.

Please be informed that you may also refuse an order once it arrives on your doorstep. If you do provide us your order number, we may also block the said account so no order may be placed under your account.

You may also contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact or through our Social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube to assist you further. Thank you!