Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE

350 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought.

I messaged the seller Glamgossip PH that I was really sceptical about the item. Ask them if they really sell original Mango Bags. And since they left a card with their business name in the bag I bought.

He/She is claiming that product they sell is original/authentic. I was somehow offended with their response. It was a bit sarcastic and rude.

Earlier today I went to Mango Store Gateway branch to check if they sell this kind of product and showed them the item I bought. They assured me that it was a FAKE MANGO BAG. And let me double check the items on their store including the stitches and logo.

I was really pissed because I wasted money for an item claiming to be a good quality. Lazada Philippines can you please double check your sellers if they are really selling the exact/original products and not just photo grabbed the item and posted it on your site.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Mango Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #782878

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
350 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 07 #1123243

lazada can you please check my order #394882412 i didnt change my contact number before i order and its been more than 8 days and no item delivered but the status is in shipment but its almost 2weeks but nothing delivered. kindly take action for this.

1 0 Reply

Mar 03 #1121291

If the poster's complaint is VALID can you please send us your name and ORDER NUMBER of the item?
Or documentation of that "MANGO STORE"?
If the poster does not object, Pissed Consumer will produce the information related to each post (which typically consists of an Internet Protocol, or IP, address from which the post originated).
And file Legal case on whoever you are.
One more thing, we never disclose the name of our merchants.
Lazada: Ensuring Customer Satisfaction Every Step of the Way. We give 100% money Back Guarantee

0 1 Reply
Barry Wolff

Feb 13 #1111372 Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

If Lazada has an aim to become the Amazon of Asia they need to watch their declining standards and quality control in ALL areas but particularly of products supplied by third parties. I have been a regular customer for two years and have seen the problems growing - delivery times for one thing and poor administration too.

3 0 Reply
Barry Wolff

Feb 13 #1111369 Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

They are cheap plastic copies and not that good. The plastic falls apart after a limited amount of use. Lazada should insist that vendors label items like this as copies or else its fraud. I am sure that they must have had complaints about this stuff before but they just pretend not to notice.
They are already allowing the smaller sellers to ruin their reputation before they have hardly got started because they lack a quality control department.

3 0 Reply
LazadaPH

Feb 03 #1105775

Hello Joy, Can you provide me an Order Number we can use as reference? Thank you.

1 1 Reply

Feb 03 #1105694

What He/She is saying is true that product they sell is an original/authentic FAKE

16 0 Reply

Feb 03 #1105453

The review written was one of the pissed buyers from this seller. I also had a bad experience with this seller. So that's why i am posting this bad experience from one of their buyers.

17 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×