San Pedro, Laguna

I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought.

I messaged the seller Glamgossip PH that I was really sceptical about the item. Ask them if they really sell original Mango Bags. And since they left a card with their business name in the bag I bought.

He/She is claiming that product they sell is original/authentic. I was somehow offended with their response. It was a bit sarcastic and rude.

Earlier today I went to Mango Store Gateway branch to check if they sell this kind of product and showed them the item I bought. They assured me that it was a FAKE MANGO BAG. And let me double check the items on their store including the stitches and logo.

I was really pissed because I wasted money for an item claiming to be a good quality. Lazada Philippines can you please double check your sellers if they are really selling the exact/original products and not just photo grabbed the item and posted it on your site.

Review about: Mango Bag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Who Me
Quezon, Central Luzon, Philippines #1337403

I bought an Eternity perfume and guess what?Fake.

They said to return it back to LBC and they will issue a refund. For real? I thnk they will never give a tefund. They just want to have the fake item sent so that you wint have proof.

Lazada are scammers.

And all agents in their hotline are ***, sarcastic super bad customer service.No wonder more people just dont visit ur site anymore.

lazada can you please check my order #394882412 i didnt change my contact number before i order and its been more than 8 days and no item delivered but the status is in shipment but its almost 2weeks but nothing delivered. kindly take action for this.

If the poster's complaint is VALID can you please send us your name and ORDER NUMBER of the item?

Or documentation of that "MANGO STORE"?

If the poster does not object, Pissed Consumer will produce the information related to each post (which typically consists of an Internet Protocol, or IP, address from which the post originated).

And file Legal case on whoever you are.

One more thing, we never disclose the name of our merchants.

Lazada: Ensuring Customer Satisfaction Every Step of the Way.We give 100% money Back Guarantee

Barry Wolff
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1111372

If Lazada has an aim to become the Amazon of Asia they need to watch their declining standards and quality control in ALL areas but particularly of products supplied by third parties. I have been a regular customer for two years and have seen the problems growing - delivery times for one thing and poor administration too.

Barry Wolff
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1111369

They are cheap plastic copies and not that good.The plastic falls apart after a limited amount of use.

Lazada should insist that vendors label items like this as copies or else its fraud.I am sure that they must have had complaints about this stuff before but they just pretend not to notice.

They are already allowing the smaller sellers to ruin their reputation before they have hardly got started because they lack a quality control department.

LazadaPH

Hello Joy, Can you provide me an Order Number we can use as reference? Thank you.

What He/She is saying is true that product they sell is an original/authentic FAKE

The review written was one of the pissed buyers from this seller. I also had a bad experience with this seller. So that's why i am posting this bad experience from one of their buyers.