Continuation of my claim with ref. no. 1473311, I attached all the communications with Global "FRAUD/SCAMMER" Corporation affiliate with LAZADA Philippines.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Claim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi SpiffyServal, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We'll surely raise this to our partner support team to investigate the incident.

However, there is no guarantee that the amount you paid for the item will be returned. Please be reminded that we have full precautionary for purchases using our Cash on Delivery and other payment methods. You may check this before submitting the order and an email will be sent to you once submitted. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1651035

As long as Lazadaph is not condemning their scammer I can say it's still Lazadaph is an accessories of all of this and protector of the scammer. How did the scammer used their website if the chatting itself is one of their access it means 100% knowledge of Lazadaph and one of their staffs are making money out of it.

AGAIN. Lazadaph is RESPONSIBLE of all these issues.

KARMA will get with you one of this day and VERY BAD one I can assure you that.. God will have his way