Verified Reviewer

I was scammed. Another person used my credit card to purchase items in lazada..please help me if i can cancel the item paid by my credit using my name..BPI customer care told me that already purchased worth 3k+...Please help me.

User's recommendation: Please this should be a future reference/lesson in what happened to me never share everything regarding your cards.

Preferred solution: Please help me cancel the order made by the scammer using my credit card..

Comments

#2006692

Hi KATHRYNGAY F, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. As much as we wanted to track the unauthorized transaction to your account, we are unable to do so since we do not have access to your credit card account.

May we suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank to temporarily block your account until further action has been given. It is good to know that you have been advised that you may file a dispute for the unauthorized transaction and already requested to block your account. May we also suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank, personally. Rest assured, the bank will conduct further investigation and they will be the ones who will settle everything for you.

Lazada Philippines Reviews