I’m a foreigner and happy to find this website, because I’m also a victim from Lazada. Now 3 times already.

My fist advice doesn’t pay with credit card if u has other ways to pay.  Every excuse from Lazada is only good for the trashcan. Even a personal call is only wasting money. The worst part of all was a live chat with an FB costumer agent calling me a liar not in direct words but with exact the meaning of this word LIAR.

The Lazada costumer care is  total useless unit to make the costumer only angry.  Service is here only a word but Lazada don’t know the real meaning and what service means. My case is now1 month old but I will not give up.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1451952

Same thing hereCustomer service chat is totally useless.In my case they havent yet delivered a phone 2 weeks after paid order. They keep on sending new delivery time frames. They even sent 3 times email messages with a "delivery today" notice, forcing people to waste their entire day waiting for a no show.

its happening to me too with Lazada they keep using word like escalate or forward your concern to refund team then no reply or result for your inquiry.

it seems Lazada not hiring the right staff to do the job what I can see these staff receiving salary to makes Customers angry.

thats a waste of money and time

who will buy from lazada with this kind of service?

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1400764

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1403022

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached this out to us. May we also know your order number that is associated with your concern?