48.8K views

I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family.

Cause my husband dont have enough salary.

And we have four kids attending in the school.

We have to pay water and some fares for my childrens thats why i cancel my order. Cause we cant afford to pay my order. And then my husband scolded me why i have to order some tablets.And for our everyday we spend money to buy some food.

And I hope you will understand my situations.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU :)

Comments

Order #386985681

Placed on 06/12/2017, Paki cancel po ng order ko. Nagbago po kasi ng theme ung pupuntahan ko na party.

Di ko na po magagamit.

Paki cancel po. Wala na po ako pambayad,

Salamat po!

Hello po. Please pakicancel po yung inorder ko na 2tb hp usb.

Ikinakancel ko na po yun suddenly po nagkaproblema po sa system kaya po instead na macancel na doble pa po yung order ko. Dapat po tatlo lang po naging anim na po.

Pasensya na oo pero wala po akong pera pambayad. Salamat po sa understanding.

Order #391456361 , Please cancel this order. hindi ako ang nag order nyan , i was away for 2 weeks when i came back my order na.

hindi pa naman sya na deliver and i dont have enough money to pay for who ever ordered this. thanks lazada more power.

, helo lazada, nadoble po ata ung order ko, 2 items lang po un w/ different item.. thank u

Pakicancel po yung isang order ko. Na doble po kasi.

zero.skyzer

Hello lazada I want to cancel my order #318535619 sorry but unexpected expenses come and got enough budget to pay for it.

Good morning poh,pki cancel na lg po un order ko rechargeable ride on motor for kids...im sorry but i dont have enough mony to pay the item that i purchase...hndi pa nmn po na deliver.thank you and godbless

pls cancel...377223961 i order by mistake

Paki Cancel nalang po ang order ko kasi po nawala pera ngayon pambayad sana. Sana po maintindihan mo .. Salamat :)

Ito po Order Number ko : 396267661

Hope to hear feedback from you thanks .

Hi, paki cancel na lang po ung order ko due for some reasons. Hope you understand.

Eto po order number #377824661.

Hope to hear a feedback from you.

Thanks!

Pls cancel po my order umbrella coz to expensive kulang po pera ko thanks..

to ML #1400153

miss pwd magtanong?

i WANT CANCEL MY ORDER BECAUSE MY PC IS HANGING THAT IS WHY MY ORDER IS NOW DUPLICATING..... THANK YOU....

paki cancel na lang po ung order ko dahil akala ko kc dec, 2 pa ang dating kanina dumating po sya wala pa po akong pera pang bayad kaya po paki cancel na lang ng order ko,, tnx u..

to reychel espaniol #1394218

I hope you understand

God bless you:) order# 389722461

I want to cancel my order because I did a mistake I ordered the expensive one then I don't have enough money coz im only 14 years old, I can't cancel my order na because it's processing na po, but my order is COD can I still cancel it? How? Can I tell the delievery man that I'll cancel the order because I don't have enough money.

I will cancel my order because I thought that the item I've order is a tablet but it is not, instead its just a case. I mistaken...

I hope you understand

God bless you:)

I will cancel my order

I mistaken with the item

flippette

...what is even going on in these comments???

Good pm i want to cancel my order #325599655 because my customer cancel it and I don't have enough money to pay for those 5 item's.Sorry for the inconvenience i made.