3.2
Turnaround Time

Hello lazada team, i would like to ask if there anyway to change the address of shipping. Suddenly i have to change my house so now i want to change the new shipping address.

Im thinking about to cancel my order and make new order with my new address. But the cancel button is disable. I can not cancel this items. Pls help me out Lazada.

And also i have cancel other items but i dint get refund yet. I just fot a message that i will get refunded in 5 - 45 working days.

Why is this step took you so long while paying for product is super fast. I dont understand what took you so long to process the payment

Reason of review: wrong address, late in refund.

Preferred solution: cancel my order.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13.

Comments

LazadaPH
#1519077

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

LazadaPH

Hi RunnyGiantPandaBear, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!