1.5K views

Good day, it happen that i wasn’t here in house when lazada delivered the item COD, so icheck why my contact number and i entered it wrong. What is the contact number of LELEXPRESS in Cagayan de Oro City.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

It is useless to write a review here when obviously you don't even bother to answer the many complaints of a similar nature. It seems that this is your modus operandi.

I will inform the NBI about your M.O. I WASN'T ABLE TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE BECAUSE WE WERE OUT OF TOWN BUT SOME UNKNOWN OR FORGED SIGNATURE SIGNED FOR IT EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO NOTICE OF ANY SORT FOR DELIVERY. Lelex your days are numbered.

You will be investigated and shut down. Mark my words.

SO0029786457 This tracking # displays product was delivered to my recipient with clearly a FORGED signature. Item was not delivered, they even sent a text that they couldn’t deliver on May 11 because they had too many parcels to deliver.

What an excuse! They also texted that because Monday is election day (holiday), they will deliver Tuesday. We have texted and called that same #.

Cannot be reached. This is FRAUD!

to Anonymous #1686434

Good day. Same case my signature was FORGED.

They said that I already received the item yesterday May 14,2019.

Please help me I paid it already trucking number SO 0029807179. Lex pH please call me 09058912450.Thanks

TrustingDuck644

Ga expect pd mi april 13 to 19.. diri muabot pero di jd makaya sa amo schedule na naa mi ana april 13 nga date which is gahapon lang sabado.....karon domingo wala...cancelled na wa pa jd trabaho opisina ron.....pero kung gahapon ra mo nanawag ug walay nitubag...ngano na cancel man dayun....kahayahay ba ninyo mu cancel ra dayun kay di mo ka contact sa inyong panahon...unsay pasabot ana 13 to 19 karon?

naka track man gud ako order..

diri ra sa Pilipinas nipalya..lost by delivery partner on April 13 nakabutang..kabalo pd unta mo mutx kay para muregister inyo numero ug maka call back me..is it very hard to think of other ways when it is ur job? Adtuon na lang tamo ugma..just to check.....asa ang problema....gadungag dungag ra trabahuunon da .Palihog check....apilyido Lua LPT 0000011404055 Order status tracking #226502685704616.

to TrustingDuck644 #1686435

It was signed by unknown receiver. Wala sad ko kadawat ug tawag nga available na ang item.

Please contact me 09058912450.

Trucking number SO0029807179. THANKS

ShadowyHeron

Nganong inyong e returned to sender akong parcel nga wla may nagdeliver.tapolan na inyong rider.impossible karon pa gali niabot sa cdo ugma april 11 nko expected ma receive kron pag check nko naka returned to sender nakinahanglan kaayo nko na palihug naa may mobile no. Nganong dimo kabalo motawag or text.maypa ang laing logistic mokontak gyud sa receiver.

Good morning this is sherwin bodero, pls deliver my order with tracking #224241849686131, the said due date was on april 2 pa, ano na? I highly need the item na pls.....

VoluminousArcticHare

Please deliver my order with tracking number LPT0000008066905 Update april 4 , 4:15arive at cagayan de oro hub April 4,10:26 your parcel has been returned to sender as multiple attempts Bakit ang bilis ibinalik wla pang nag deliver sa amin, matagal na naming hinintay order namin tapos ganyan na agad ang status

WearyHorseshoeCrab629

Ano na status sa parcel ko po? SO0024432002 sabi e ddliver na bakit wala pa?

Kasi nakarating na dito cdo last april 2, I am waiting for it po.... salamat

AgitatedBullTerrier

Pls deliver my order With tracking number SO0025833994, my previous number was 09355641432 was lost and this is my new number 09066935349. I really need that I already paid for that!

Plz deliver my order with Tracking Number SO0022904552, my previous contact number was lost (09159247632), this my new number 09672186516..thanks

#1651957

My items got delivered last feb 26 at 2:28pm it was signed by an unknown person. Im wondering where my parcel when in fact im at home that time. Please may i know your contact number lex ph cdo?

My name jenelyn agbalog Tracking number so0021551830. Dalawang items yan bakit isa lng dumatinh sakin eh dalawa naka lagay na babayaran ko. Please deliver it kasi Hindi akin yun for my sister tas ganito lang.

Please kindly check the items before deliver because I'm wasting my money for uncomplete order. Nasainyo nyong items tas isa lang deliver I paying you ng maayos wlng kabis walng kulang.

Nag order ako ng dalawang items and na email sakin na nasa logistic nayong orders ko .tapus nadeliliver na bakit kulang ng isa. Dalawa yong binayaran ko na items bakit missing isa I'm really disappointed this I hope na madeliver nayong isang items ko.

Lex ph. PLEASE deliver my item pls

Lex ph. Please you delivered my parcel wrong item.

Please contact my number 09268371482.

I would like to return this. I'm in Cagayan de Oro City.

Gud day..i am shareenn mae biboso from cagayan de oro city..i ordered a tv from lazada and traced this tracking # LPT0000006051752 that my parcel has already arrive here in CDO at LEX PH CDO but returned the said parcel back to the sender because it is said that multiple attempts to deliver was not successful. I dont understand why unsuccessful when infact im always at home and my cp# and home address was there at LAZADA.

Please call or text me upon delivering.

My complete address: Biboso Residence, Zone 8, Cugman, Cagayan de oro City Mobile #: 09264300077 I would like to request LEX CDO # or complete address please. Thank you..

ang tamad ng LEX hindi naman tumawag tapos nalaman mo lang return to sender nalang.. buti oa ung shoppee at ninja van..

buti nlng nka COD.. mga tanga

Here is my tracking number SO0015379910 It was shown in your system Delivered 18 Dec 2018 but i didnt receive this parcel. Can you please look after this...If this was delivered can you please show me the signed receipt.

or call me to this number 09159533055.. i need answer!!!